Film and editing

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey so other than regular photography I am also into filming and editing. I am in a media tech and production class at my school, its pretty fun. Were assigned different projects with different criteria and we have to film and edit a video to fit this criteria. The program at our school is pretty legit. We have over 45 apple computers all with final cut pro and 15 of them being the nice new flat screens iMacs with the latest final cut pro. Anyways here is our most recent project i did. The project was a make a commercial that is either 45 seconds exactly or 60 seconds, and then we had to take that finished video and turn it into a 15 second commercial. I chose to do the 45 seconds, this is what i came up with. Comments? or anyone else have videos they made?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwiJXoNnqIw[/ame]

Well, it looks like an ad, but I'm not really sure what you are trying to tell. I mean what's the story. Is it that the shoes are only good for skateboarding? Or are the shoes skateboarding all day? So, that's my biggest concern.
And a little thing; you change colour at first when the shoes step into the garage, but you change back to B/W while the shoes are still in the garage. That's strange.

There you go: my 2cts

btw: this should probably go to the Creative Corner.

pascal

Its just an ad for the shoes, I guess i was saying that theyre just shoes and skating is one thing theyre great for. I have a longer version where the shoes are walking around more and driving and a little skating so it seems like it is just a regular shoe for everyday life, but it kind of dragged on so i shortened it to 45 seconds. The black and white thing i just did cuz i had it in the beggining and i kind of liked it and i thought i would end it how it started.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back