Film Clubs

ATMILLER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
Years ago I belonged to a club that provided free film as long as I processed the film with them. But since it has been around 15 or so years ago I don't remember the name . Does anyone know of any such companies left out there? If my memory serves me correctly I think that company was in the Northwest, Seattle?

Thanks, AT

Wow, I think there was once a place called Seattle Film Works, or something similar. They used cine film, or so I have been told, which is not really the best choice for this type of use, but it seemed good enough for the casual user at the time. I knew people who used those guys, but I don't think that they are still around. At any rate, with the slow down in film demand I've not seen anyone doing this for some time now...

- Randy

Last edited:
Hello,
Years ago I belonged to a club that provided free film as long as I processed the film with them. But since it has been around 15 or so years ago I don't remember the name . Does anyone know of any such companies left out there? If my memory serves me correctly I think that company was in the Northwest, Seattle?

Thanks, AT
Last time I saw one of them, it was actually a camera shop in Denver, was in the late 70's to early 80's. Since I shoot 35mm, films not all that expensive anyway. Oh well, day's gone by....

J.:mrgreen:

There's no free lunch. Even if you find some lab offers this bundle you have to know that they are building the cost of the film into their price.

Most reactions

Back