film junkie

blackdoglab

yeah I'm easy.... but I'm not cheap
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just looked in the fridge and realized... My name is Mike and I'm a film junkie. I've got expired Konica, 3M, Ferrina, several supermarket brands, Fuji, and Kodak... and that's just color. On the other half, I've got fp5, a ton of tri-x, apx, pan f, and fomapan. Everytime I go to get groceries or just stuff, I can't help but going to the film counter and checking out what's there. I found EliteChrome at Shopko, so I bought four rolls. I'm not even a fan of slide film, but I just had to get some. There's an independent department store in town (Evans) that has a Kodak display with a ton of expired Kodak Gold. Some of it comes out on the blue side, some a wee bit green, some makes faces look like they've got dysentary, but I just have to have some. Then there's the general store. They sell closeout food and stuff for absurd prices. What's more, they have food. So while I'm looking for clam chowder (4 cans for a buck) I sneak over to the film and load up with Konica, a few rolls of 110, some disc film, and maybe some polaroid. (I even found a roll of expired tri-x) I'm sure there's some 12 step program out there for folks like me, but I'm happy with being a film junkie.

I'll top that. In my fridge:

Tri-x
APX 100
APX 400
Foma 100
Maco UP 64
Maco UP 25
Maco IR 820c
PanF
Velvia
Provia
Provia 400
E100GX
Kodachrome
RSX II 50
HP5
FP4
Acros
Neopan 400
Portra 160NC
Portra 160VC
Porta 400 NC
Portra 400VC
Kodak Ultratec
Tech Pan
HIE

eat it.

argh!!!!!! I forgot to mention my stash of 120.... two rolls of ektachrome, one tmax, 6 rolls portra nc, 1 roll portra b&w. I also found a rol of HIE in 35mm, but I admit, I am now worshipping at the alter of max's stash.

I guess you'd have to, what with having no room in the fridge for food :mrgreen:

You beat me to the punch! When people come over they can tell two things from my fridge. First they can tell that I'm a bachelor. Second they learn that I, Scott, am also a film junkie.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back