Filmaking shoot

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just out and about in Hamilton yesterday, and stumbled on a Director and his crew...

1 stunt co-ordinator and actor
DSC_937501websize.jpg

2 Lights!
DSC_938101websize.jpg

3 Camera!!
DSC_940701websize.jpg

4 Action!
DSC_938301websize.jpg

DSC_938501websize.jpg

6 Coffee Time!!
DSC_940601websize.jpg

Cool Hollywood Sunglasses EH??

Thanks for looking!

Wow, cool. I have never in all my life come across a film team shooting a scene. That would be interesting - well, IS interesting, as I can tell by your little series here. Very nice. Can't quite make out what the scene might look like in the film after all, whether it's supposed to look as if the car were reversing and thus hitting the man behind or what?, but it is interesting.

Quite my kind of photo is that candid portrait - I like those portraits where there is some interaction to be seen, and where the focal length produces this DOF with blurred background (happened to take many of those this past weekend, with uncertain outcome, since all went on film).

thanks LaFoto! the actor basically walks by the car, kicks the tire, goes around behing the car, looks down at the trunk, and it pops open, and smacks him in the face, and he dropps on the matt.. Amazing how much goes into 15 seconds of film! they were there for hours!

Cool series Raymond. It must have been really cool to watch the action. Love the shot of the camera. Nice work. !!

That's a nice little story. Your series really pulls me into the story you're telling. Great shots...

Oh, and :drool: Charger...mmmmmmm

never heard of a film being shot with a panny - must be a commercial or an independent?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back