Filter<>Render<>Lighting Effects<>Styles ????

canonrebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My CS2 has lost the lighting styles. How do I get them back?

Filter...Render...Lighting Effects....Styles drop-down dialog box has a blank field for styles options

There should be the following options: 10 O'Clock, 2 O'Clock Spotlight, Blue Omni, Crossing, etc. There should be a total of about 18 options and I have none.

I checked my Plug-ins/Filters/Lighting Styles directories and the files are intact in their directory, but CS2 just will not access them.

Can somebody help with a solution?

Thanks.

are you working in RGB?...... if not convert your image to RGB.

Archangel said:
are you working in RGB?...... if not convert your image to RGB.

Yes, I'm working in RGB

midnitejam said:
Yes, I'm working in RGB

How come your name is different from the posters name??.... anyway... i'v not come across the filters disapearing completely with standard RGB canvas settings.... think googleing is your best option.

Archangel said:
How come your name is different from the posters name??.... anyway... i'v not come across the filters disapearing completely with standard RGB canvas settings.... think googleing is your best option.
canonrebel is my Dad. I neglected to log him out

canonrebel said:
My CS2 has lost the lighting styles. How do I get them back?

Filter...Render...Lighting Effects....Styles drop-down dialog box has a blank field for styles options

There should be the following options: 10 O'Clock, 2 O'Clock Spotlight, Blue Omni, Crossing, etc. There should be a total of about 18 options and I have none.

I checked my Plug-ins/Filters/Lighting Styles directories and the files are intact in their directory, but CS2 just will not access them.

Can somebody help with a solution?

Thanks.

the preference files are very likely the culprit

which platform are you running on?

if youre on a MAC id storingly reccomend getting MACARONI and running it

marinmikey said:
the preference files are very likely the culprit

which platform are you running on?

if youre on a MAC id storingly reccomend getting MACARONI and running it

I'm running Win XP Pro sp2

Most reactions

New Topics