TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Name's Jesse

Just took the plunge into 35mm

My most recent acquisition......Nikon FG with 50mm f1.8, and 80-200mm f4.5

IMG_7671.jpg

which was shot with this....Canon Digital Rebel XTi, 18-55mm f3.5-5.6, 75-300mm f4-5.6. My friend kept her 50mm lens.

Cali2008.jpg

Cali2009.jpg

That was shot with my FujiFilm Z33 point and shoot bike camera, waterproof to 10ft and small enough to fit in my jersey.

Also have a Samsung MX10 camcorder and a Canon Powershot A640 point and shoot beater, decent camera good image quality without being the size of a small house.

Neat story behind the Rebel, it's an 07' model with 4gb CF card, bought it for 500 with lenses from my friend in California, had it for a month and it conked out while shooting the last Discovery space shuttle launch, 257 dollars and 2 PC boards later, I have it back. The factory replaced all my grips and many other things which I thought was cool.

The FG was a recent acquisition for 100 dollars and I shot my first roll of black and white through it today. Bought it from the same lady who I got my Rebel from.

Also found a Kodak Signet 35mm old school vintage cam in my house and I'm looking for Nikkor Series E lenses for my FG. Time to hit the pawn shops.

Welcome :)

Very nice equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back