Final Portfolio.. Critique ?

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
Good afternoon fellow TFP'ers!!

I'm 2 weeks off graduating as a Photographic Assistant, and we have been asked to submit 10 photos for a final portfolio.

The lovely part of it is, is that not only is it marked by our teachers, but also by our class mates.

I have *finally* selected my 10 photos, and was wondering if you would be willing to critique them, either individually or as a group
( nb: they are not in conjunction with each other, just as a group I mean the overall style, feel of the portfolio).

Rather than posting them here, I'll give you the link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a16/___dollface___/Tafe Portfolio/

Thank you for your time,

Katie

You are graduating as a photo assistant? Where do you go to school to learn how to be an assistant? I wish some of my assistants went to school to learn how to be an assistant. Never heard of that.

I will take time and look at your work. I will get back to you soon.

nice site you have.

i'm not in a critique mode this evening, however i will tell you that the quality of your work far exceeds most pros! :)

Nice work, Dollface!

Honestly, I think you'll get a great mark. You've got a definite style and i think you really have a talent, here. The portraits are awesome!
:thumbup::thumbup:

Your gonna do awesome . I just checked out your site. Killer shots. Tough to pic a fave there. Well done. Dollface. !!!

Most reactions

Back