Finally bought a DSLR!

Those are incredible first shots!! Definitely proves that a fancy camera does not necessarily make a great photographer (implying that you must have been doing a fine job with that point-and-shoot). I've had my DSLR for nearly 6 years and haven't figured out these types of shots yet (especially the water droplet!)

I managed to make it to the NASCAR race this weekend. Cars is what I am really into so this was fun for me. Here is one I took of the victory celebration.

VictoryBurnout by Jay DeVries, on Flickr

Why do I have a feeling you're a pro who's trying to pull a fast one on us. Nice pictures, enjoy the camera. I just bought a cannon 80d and love it.

Congrats! Looks like you're doing wonderful with it!

Why do I have a feeling you're a pro who's trying to pull a fast one on us. Nice pictures, enjoy the camera. I just bought a cannon 80d and love it.
Ha ha thanks! Im definitely not a pro, never charged anyone for anything before. But Im hoping to start making money within the next year or so. Just not sure when I will be good enough. But I definitely had fun at the races.

Number4&3 by Jay DeVries, on Flickr

Ha ha thanks! Im definitely not a pro, never charged anyone for anything before. But Im hoping to start making money within the next year or so. Just not sure when I will be good enough. But I definitely had fun at the races.

I'd say you're good enough now!

You seem to have taken to it like a duck to water! Those picks are better than mine were when I first picked up my DSLR. lol It took me far to long to figure out why my images where all way way way to underexposed.

Nice shots, thank you for sharing. [emoji122]

Sent from my DROID Turbo64 via Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back