Finally doing an introduction

Sooc Shots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey how's it going. I joined the site a few months back but got kinda busy so I didn't make my intro. So yeah basically got into photography when I a Canon DSLR hand me down. But got really into it when I took a B&W film photography course (using a Nikon EL2). Kinda torn between the two formats. Although digital is a lot easier, there's just something about film to me, but I don't have the space/storage to get into developing film. Due to that film class though I have a lot of negatives, so currently I'm looking into a scanner and maybe getting Lightroom and learning how to edit on the computer. I figured with that type of setup I could still shoot film, get it developed someplace and then scan them in myself.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

Current Nikon cameras can use most of the used Nikon lenses, whereas Canon changed their mount a while back. You could also develop your own negatives without much trouble.

Thanks. Oh kool I didn't know that. Yeah I was thinking about that, I might have to start looking into chemistry.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back