Finally got a scanner

;) That is why I throw the suggestion out there every time the idea comes up. A lot of people seem to think that paying additional money for a scanner is an unnecessary cost. The truth is paying even just a couple hundred for a consumer level scanner and having the quality control at your own finger tips is far cheaper in the long run than paying an additional two or three bucks for a disk with a rolls worth of shots straight out of the machine.

A personal film scanner will pay for it self after a few rolls of film in satisfaction alone let the money that you don't have to spend on processing. With a personal film scanner Wall-Mart or the local drug store have little to do with what you display on the internet. So film can be done and displayed dirt cheap with out embarrasment.

Absolutely. It killed me handing over $3.00+ every time I got a roll of film developed for something I could easily do better myself.

I forgot to look last night, but I think it's the 'preview' button towards the bottom of the Epson software window. If you set it for "normal" it should work fine. If you haven't used that preview mode before, basically when you see the preview of the film strip, you just drag the marquee across the frame you want and make any adjustments you need to before scanning.

Most reactions

Back