Finally had a full day off! (Pic heavy)

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
And it was super warm and sunny! Spent all day enjoying the weather, a full 12 hours! Figured out a few focus settings that are starting to work better on the 7DM2.. Also got to test some higher ISO near sunset.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome...

7:24 AM
Osprey Liftoff 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

8:05 AM
Northern Rough-Winged Swallow 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

11:03 AM There was so much haze, I couldn't believe I got this at all..
Osprey Eagle Battle 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

3:13 PM
Gerogre Jr. 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

5:31
Osprey 5_4 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

5:51
Yellow Warbler 5_4 1 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

7:07
Sunset Canada Goose 5_4 2 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

7:12
Sunset SNowy Egret 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

7:23
Sunset Barn Swallow 5_4 by krisinct- Thanks for 5 Million views as of Jan 12, on Flickr

Jeez, I need to shoot where you go, nice set! I finally found a good osprey nest, right on a pond they fish in, but it's behind some factory and because it's private property they kicked me out this weekend.

Awesome stuff again.You make it so hard to pick a favorite when there all great.So I will just say there all my favorite.

Very nice, as always.

Looks like that Canon 7DII is a killer when loaded up with good glass. Awesome shots!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

All are wonderful, and the Yellow Warbler is outstanding.

great job Kris. Proof that the camera is a tool and the person behind it makes the difference between good pictures and truly stunning images.:clap:

Beautiful as always Kris :icon_thumright::icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Most reactions

Back