Finally, it looks like Vermont

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After a good dumping of snow covering all the trees and ground, it made this red barn stand out better than I ever seen it before.

So I've taken many, perhaps nearly 100 shots of this barn over several years. I didn't know at the time but apparently I unconsciously started a photo project. I thought that this was becoming repetitive taken the same shot over and over again of this barn BUT as I look back at them, they all so unique in different seasons, lighting conditions and weather. I always try to get a picture of this barn in the most unique conditions as I can and maybe someday soon I can put together a little photo story of this barn through the years and maybe getting it printed in a book and hand it the owner which is my neighbor, lol. I don't know, might be something fun I guess.

Nikon D610 + 70-200 f/4 VR
200mm, f/5.6, 1/1250th, ISO 200

Erwin-180208-18220.jpg

View on Flickr

Last edited:
Well crap. It's looked like Vermont here for months. lol

A great image. I love the way the trees on the hill almost appear to be a painting.
A long term photo project sounds pretty cool.

This is what it looked like a week before the above photo. So the photo below looks like it might have been warm right? Well think again. But it was 0-5f degrees when I took this shot. Now the above snow covered one was around 27f when I took it. Haha.

Erwin-180131-17934.jpg

Love the snowy foreground, but that misty 'before' background is pretty cool too!

Very nice. You are sure in a groove my brother.

Nice catch on the smoke from the house above the barn

Most reactions

New Topics

Back