Finally some snow!!! please C & C

JKnobelock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i finally got to do some snow photography, please let me know what you think.
Tractor_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Tractor_2_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Barn_3_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Tractor_front_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Old_Cubbard_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Kayak_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Frontside_by_Fullmoonphotography.jpg

Love 'em. Number 2 is my favorite. 3 is good, too. Nice work.

number 6 is the best... others are good, too

love both of the barn pics theres something so peaceful about untouched snow

Great composition and good job not over exposing the snow, that's a tough one sometimes. Love them!

thank you all for the compliments, so far im tied myself between 3 and 4. i do love the look of untouched snow. and being my first time shooting in snow, i was really hoping to have pictures without the snow blown out!

All look good, but number 3 is my fav. Good composition, exposure seems about right. The foot prints on the left side of the scene seem to balance the image out, otherwise I think it would be a bit heavy on the barn side. Nice job!

Nice shots :)

Is this on your own land?

On a side note, its a shame to see a mighty IH 1466 put to waste like that. The IH x66 series tractors were really good tractors, especially their engines. My IH 766 has the only diesel engine I've ever seen that can do a cold start (without a block heater) at -15C. And its got 14 thousand hours on it! That's like a car that's done over a million km! If the tractor's your own, why not try fixing it up?

Nice shots :)

Is this on your own land?

On a side note, its a shame to see a mighty IH 1466 put to waste like that. The IH x66 series tractors were really good tractors, especially their engines. My IH 766 has the only diesel engine I've ever seen that can do a cold start (without a block heater) at -15C. And its got 14 thousand hours on it! That's like a car that's done over a million km! If the tractor's your own, why not try fixing it up?

thank you, no actually it is not on my land, both were accessable from roads, the red barn had a pathway from the service road, and the other barn was off a dirt road. the red one was far off, and didnt look like anyone had been there in years, except deer.

I really like #3. If I wasnt a kid saving for a 1500 dollar camera I would buy it and hang it on my wall!

Most reactions

Back