Finally!

Emart0420

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So i finally got a Nikon D3400 and i'm loving it so far. Still learning the settings but its getting there. I had to run around town to find the damn thing but come to find out..they had two of them at walmart where my wife works..since im her spouse i get a discount! Total came to 540 and some change but with the discount, i got it for 486!

Heck of deal?

Now i was to get a lens that can zoom in a little farther to take sports pics but i dont want to spend an arm and a leg!

Cool beans! Yes, Walmart actualluy has pretty good pricing on Nikons. And with the discount, even better!

Keep in mind, the D3400 is a VERY new model, and can use the 70-300mm f/4.5~6.3 AF-P VR lens. Chck Thom Hogan's web site for the review of the D3400 and this **NEW** low-cost, extremely fast-focusing AF-P economy lens. Focuses apparently about as fas and as well as the $2,499 70-200 VR model lens--when used on a D3400!

GO to www.bythom.com and look for the reviews of the lens, and the D3400; most people are under the wrong impression about this new 70-300, but it is optically BETTER than the much more expensive, over a decade old 70-300 AF-S VR model, which is admittedly, surprising.

Welcome to your new camera!!! I agree about the 70-300 VR, and you may also consider the 55-200 ?

Most reactions

Back