Finding 5D MKII

eyeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been window shopping for the 5D MKII and noticing it isn't available anywhere. Anyone know when it will be readily available?

I know that you can get it at Camera World in Portland, OR. You could prob buy over phone and have it shipped to you. They ship them to you when you walk in and get them so I can't imagine that being a problem for them. Good luck.

They are still heavily back-ordered at most specialty stores. I picked mine up at Best Buy. Was surprised they even had it.

No luck. Well adorama is 2 weeks before shipment. There has to be some place that has it? No?

I'd call around to local stores in podunk towns that may be lucky to get a shipment, but few orders. For Nintendo Wii games that are impossible to find, I can always find whatever I need at the small Buffalo, MO mini-Walmart... a town close by. Just have to wait in line behind all the guys getting ammo.

But really, A friend was in St Louis a few weeks back and saw 2 sitting on the shelf at some camera store. You'll have to do some homework & make some calls to find one.

Adorama had the kit for $3499 about two weeks ago. I bought one and have some one sending me an $850 check for the unopened 24-105 f/4L IS. They sell pretty quick on POTN. I've had 5 offers since I listed it last week and didn't even post pictures of it.

Looks like they have the body only and the kit in stock.

Body:
2764B003 Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body, 21.1 Megapixels with 3.0" TFT LCD - USA Warranty

Kit:
2764B004 Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Kit with EF 24-105L Image Stabilized Lens

I have checked a couple places out of town...maybe I will go further.

I ordered from adorama and they emailed back that they are back ordered and "in their experience" back ordered items ship in 10-14 days. I wish I could just get on the list for B&H...I want to add their accident plan. But they are not even allowing people on it anymore.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back