Finding myself...>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a little artstic expression... went to the woods yesterday for landscapes but ended up doing a few self ports.

finding-myself.jpg

Very cool! The layered rock looks fantastic in this composition. The contrast and tones are impeccably done, and the vignette pulls everything together nicely. You placed yourself nicely in the frame (twice), although because of the wide angle, you look like a young boy. Thats not necessarily a bad thing, but its sort of odd because I know you are not a young boy. LOL.

Overall, I think its a great image, and works well.

at first glance, the rock formations look like huge wings....very cool

Love it!

The fact that you didn't intend to do self portraits makes this shot even better, as the contrast between the rocks and your outfit is spot on. Nicely done.

Very cool!

Ha- Now I have ideas!

:)

Yes very cool. :) The way you've made yourself look even younger really does a lot for the storyline in the photo.
I like this one very much.

[Gee, you do look like a little kid in that shot!]

I agree with NJMan's comments. Great location with those layered rocks, and the tones are wonderful

Thanks alot for the comments...

Yea i do look quite young in the shot (mainly due to the wide angle!) and it also helped me seperate myself from the shot being 'the usual self port' (not that theres anything usual about it!).... so thanks ;)

It loooks like the photgrapher came across a little sprite gallavanting quietly through the woods :) I like it ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back