Finding songs

monkeykoder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you do when you have that stupid song stuck in your head and you can't remember the name or more than 3-4 words from the song?

I talk to my sister... I'm notoriously bad at remembering names of artists and bands, and have a knack of making up my own lyrics to songs. I think my sister is telepathic though. Somehow she can guess what song I'm refering to with very little help from me. How ever, she does not live in Sacremento. You'll have to spak to your own sister.

:p

Google it. Been there before, so one day, I typed in the first line in the song, and a bunch of lyrics sites came up. :D

Google it. Been there before, so one day, I typed in the first line in the song, and a bunch of lyrics sites came up.

^^^ this. Was just gonna type it. Google the words you remember. Sing song, dance.

Sometimes you remember the WRONG 3-4 words from the song...

this is only best if your music does have lyrics. what if its a trance music ? then how are you going to find it? lol..

I find another one to sing. It's really bad when it's a tv ad I keep singing... IO digital cable ... yeah I'm f*cked.

I find another one to sing. It's really bad when it's a tv ad I keep singing... IO digital cable ... yeah I'm f*cked.

and on the 8th day, God said, "Let there be mute buttons." Commercial break start, mute. Commercial break end, unmute.

Or am I the only one that does this...

No you can't do that. You'll miss the funny ones. This one I hate with a passion but I sing it all the time. :cry: I'm so ashamed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EVxI0uGzeY[/ame]

And on the 9th day he said Let there be DVRs. And included shall be the skip forward and pause buttons.

Can I tell you how much I love DVR? I never had it until a couple months ago when I got it as a bday present (someone paid for my year) and I don't know how i ever lived without it. If only I could get it to record onto my flash drive (my DVD players has a USB port - another sweet thing), but still..

DVR FTW!

Can I tell you how much I love DVR? I never had it until a couple months ago when I got it as a bday present (someone paid for my year) and I don't know how i ever lived without it. If only I could get it to record onto my flash drive (my DVD players has a USB port - another sweet thing), but still..

DVR FTW!

I just started cobbling a media pc together from old parts a few years ago, and it's grown into a media powerhouse with 4 tv tuners. It makes me happy :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back