fingers and toes... CC welcome

Mrsforeman1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love fingers and toes. The texture is intentional. CC very welcome.

zeniasbday153copy.jpg

This doesn't do anything for me.
I think we've seen the fingers and toes pictures over and over again - and for good reason. We all love them, but this one doesn't grab me like some I've seen over the years which have a little more creative spark in them.

Well, back to the drawing board.

I guess that I'll give this to mom and dad on the house. And I need to research and see what else being offered to proud parents nowadays!

Perhaps, a different angle? No wait...an addition.

GOT IT! Off to work.

I saw a cute photo that I may try to reproduce. She laid the baby on five different bolts of fabric. The fabrics were all bright patterns that complimented each other. The sleeping baby looked to peaceful and I loved the bright colors.

Just an idea...

while not something new and amazing, I am sure the baby's parents will like this photo. Its cute, its their baby

I like this... a lot! Beautiful capture and very nice composition.

Thanks everyone...
Crystal Lynn, I just may give that a try.

If you play around with the brightness and contrast a bit i bet it will be totally smashing. I like it a lot, higher contrast is just a personal liking for me right now and it's maybe worth a play. :) good job.

I don't think you should dump this AT ALL. I think the parents would love it..

From a photographer's eye though, we are higher critics who look for my creativity :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back