Finished a website...

Nice Porsche limo :D
Nice design as well, nice clean and simple.

I hope I get to see your TPF logo designs as well some day.

Nice graphics. I would put some padding around the text as it tends to butt against the boxes. At least on my computer.

littleman.jpg

No worries, I made it grayscale to lower file size, it is in color on my computer :)

ok, we just put it out... so we are working out any bugs. :D
We will definately put some 'padding' between the words and the boxes... I already had that in mind.

Corry, check the text size you have your internet browser set to... if it's set any larger than normal the text will run together. (we are in the process of figuring out how to fix this problem...)

Looks good :thumbup:

I think the photo gallery could really benefit from a *next* & *back* button. No big deal, it's just so tedious to have to click on each picture, then scroll over, and repeat.

It looks normal on my computer at home. (I was at work) I'm not sure how to change the text size there, as it's different from this one. I know how to do it here.

woodsac said:
Looks good :thumbup:

I think the photo gallery could really benefit from a *next* & *back* button. No big deal, it's just so tedious to have to click on each picture, then scroll over, and repeat.
great idea!
we downloaded that code from some website... I'll see if my brother knows how to add those buttons. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back