Finnish lappland dogs

Once again one pic more.

Their race I don't remember in english.

_DSC0095pienimaykyt.jpg

This is what he really thought about the shoot.
_DSC0272piennakki.jpg

Sorry I missed this thread before but some of these shots are just really great. Some seem a little dark to me but all in all pretty dang good. I agree with Antarctican that you really got the great expressions.

How are you lighting your white backgdrop? I have such a hard time getting my hi key white...well, white, without a lot of pp. Also, I'd like to see some full body shots and more multiple animals. Do you shoot in your studio for a living? Please post more!

^ Sometimes I have one small slave to put light for the white canvas. Thank's for reply, It's just a hobby to take studiopics of dogs and cat's.
Here's few more from nowsdays.

_DSC0661pieni.jpg

_DSC0634pieni.jpg

_DSC0529pienineper.jpg

_DSC0542pienineper-1.jpg

_DSC0756copypieni.jpg

_DSC0989postimerkkihippu.jpg

_DSC0193pienikukka.jpg

_DSC5449kitakokonaanpieni.jpg

_DSC5494pieniruka.jpg

_DSC1795pienivarjosopoilee.jpg

_DSC1680pienitikkimustalla.jpg

_DSC1511pienimali.jpg

_DSC1756sopistelypieni.jpg

There is couple pictures. :D Two lovely malinois too. :)

Wow, you really have found a way to do head shots very well. I would only suggest being a little more careful with the cropping off tails and other vital parts :). Also I'd really like to see more full body shots of the adult dogs.

If you were in this country you could make a nice little living doing what you do. Thanks for answering my question. I took a lighting course one time and the instructor said that if you can shoot on hi key white (and get it to be white) you can light anything. Well, I still struggle with white :(, you do it well.

Most reactions

Back