IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Thanks for looking

If I remember correctly, you are still in your teenage years. Several posts from you have been on serious social topics. I think it merits big encouragement.

In this series #4 and #6 got my attention. Obviously you were composing while shooting, but what's greater is you caught real emotions in such an event situation. Very good!

You students look a lot more relaxed about the whole drill than the teachers in charge do!!! :D
Understandable!

I also like 6 best of the series.

I always find your photos interesting and l love looking at them! :thumbup: :thumbup:

mysteryscribe said:
Im surprise that these days they dont call them bomb threat drill or mass murderer drill... Seems fire is the least of a parent's concerns now..

They call them "lock-down" drills at my children's elementary school. They have to lock all the doors, shut off all the lights and hide while being completely quiet. One of my kindergartners came home upset because she was sure that they were practicing because it was bound to happen someday.:(

Yea I think I like 6 best too, great shots! Keep up the great work. I remember Fire Drills in the middle of winter (acident boxs falling on fire alarm in cafe) ... it was soo cold! That was years ago though.

Most reactions

Back