Fire, Food, and Fun :D

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sis-in-law treated my husband and I out for some (Hibichi?) Grill. It was a great chance for me to practice with some low light.

1)
shogun6_2006.jpg

A small lit christmas tree that was at the entrance by the wooden mill pond.

2)
shogun1_2006.jpg

The wooden mill in action

3)
shogun2_2006.jpg

Fire (There was a little boy at our table that thought it was cool)

4)
shogun3_2006.jpg

FOOD. (I had the salmon)

5)
shogun4_2006.jpg

The volcano inferno

6)

shogun5_2006.jpg

Our chef hard at work. He was great. He flung food at us and I caught a small piece of shrimp in my mouth. What a great meal!

Looks like quite the experience!
I would have loved to try this, too!
But as a child :)shock: ) the open fire would have paralysed me with panic, I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo afraid of fire when I was little, so very, very much, and any time I saw some chef flambé something at the table, I would almost cry with fear the whole restaurant might catch fire! :cry: :shock: :cry: :shock:

That was many, many, many years ago, mind.

I particularly like that long exposure on the mill wheel! :D

In the restroom there was a mom telling her daughter that she told the chef "no fire, no fire". The mom told the girl she better not start to cry again when they sat her at thier table. It was one of those precious moments.

That type of cooking is called "teppanyaki." it was developed by a Japanese American and has become popular, not only all over the U.S., but all over Japan as well. The food looks excellent. my stomach is still growling over it. I like the mill shot but I would change the white balance to "unblue" it.

That type of cooking is called "teppanyaki." it was developed by a Japanese American and has become popular, not only all over the U.S., but all over Japan as well. The food looks excellent. my stomach is still growling over it. I like the mill shot but I would change the white balance to "unblue" it.

Thanks. Food was great. The noodles were excellent ( I have been craving them for a while). About the mill... I tryed doing the white balance. I ended up really liking the effect of the blue. The lights were dim and there were two blue lit christmas trees beside it. Thanks for the suggestion tho. :D I need it :D.

yea dude the mill shot is sick just change your WB and itll look sharp!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back