Fire.. or something..

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came home from a day of snowboarding, ready to relax, when I hear sirens outside. Look across the street and I see this:

In L.A. I see firetrucks all the time, but rarely see the big ladders in action. It must not have been a big deal or anything though, since they didn't stay very long.

My guess is the repair man who went to fix the heating fans on the roof got his hand stuck due to the dim night sky. There was no way to get up on the roof via stairs because no one had the keys and it was a steel door. Rescuers had limited time and decided to use the fire truck to save the mans life. He had substantial blood loss and remains in critical condition. :)

My guess is the repair man who went to fix the heating fans on the roof got his hand stuck due to the dim night sky. There was no way to get up on the roof via stairs because no one had the keys and it was a steel door. Rescuers had limited time and decided to use the fire truck to save the mans life. He had substantial blood loss and remains in critical condition. :)

That's a heck of a guess.

Most reactions

Back