Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Guitarist_edited-1.jpg

Singer3_edited-1.jpg

Sounddeckcontrol_edited-1.jpg

Arronclaws4_edited-1.jpg

breathing_edited-1.jpg

Verysmallandverytall_edited-1.jpg

1- overall a nice picture, but you cut off a tiny bit of the bottom of the guitar. I know, its small, but yeah. Either zoom in and cut off more of the guitar and fill more of the frame with the guy or zoom a bit out and get the whole thing
Nice exposure, nice pose, nice sharpness.

2- a little too much space over the head. maybe look for a different angle as the girl on the left of the image looks bored and is obviously not adding anything to the image.

3- I assume this is a fan? Watch were you cut people's body parts off...you don't want to do this at the joints. Try and get fans looking like they are having fun. If this was a slow song, it only translates to boredom for the photo viewer.
Other than the cutting off, nice composition in the photo

4- this is a pretty cool shot. You cut off part of his elbow. If you had that in there, you could do a different crop and have his head a bit more on the right side of the image, giving the picture a bit more balance.
Nice job capturing the moment. His forehead is a bit blown out, but hard not to do that capturing things like this.

5- same as above, you cut off his foot/knee. Love the colour of the fire. Nice pose / composition on the firebreather. A bit closer crop to remove some head space would be nice. But nice job!

6- My fave of the set. I think the look on the kid's face is just priceless. Not sure if you planned it that way or not, but it makes the picture

many thanks for your comments. The firebreather is a mate and the girl is operating the sound desk and not a fan. I actually sent some pics to the band and they were very happy!! in fact i have been invited to any of their gigs, for free and granted access any angle with the camera. Id like to do this but.....most of their stuff is inside in artificial low light. I have obvioulsy said to them im not a pro but was also looking for some tips on band photos in low light and also what type of lens etc to use? thanks

1- overall a nice picture, but you cut off a tiny bit of the bottom of the guitar. I know, its small, but yeah. Either zoom in and cut off more of the guitar and fill more of the frame with the guy or zoom a bit out and get the whole thing

2- a little too much space over the head. maybe look for a different angle as the girl on the left of the image looks bored and is obviously not adding anything to the image.

3- I assume this is a fan? Watch were you cut people's body parts off...you don't want to do this at the joints. Try and get fans looking like they are having fun. If this was a slow song, it only translates to boredom for the photo viewer.
Other than the cutting off, nice composition in the photo

4- this is a pretty cool shot. You cut off part of his elbow. If you had that in there, you could do a different crop and have his head a bit more on the right side of the image, giving the picture a bit more balance.
Nice job capturing the moment. His forehead is a bit blown out, but hard not to do that capturing things like this.

5- same as above, you cut off his foot/knee. Love the colour of the fire. Nice pose / composition on the firebreather. A bit closer crop to remove some head space would be nice. But nice job!

6- My fave of the set. I think the look on the kid's face is just priceless. Not sure if you planned it that way or not, but it makes the picture

i never thought about the point on cutting people's body parts out, thats something i learnt from it as well, thanks
clear.gif

Most reactions

Back