Fireworks and Exploding Chairs - TPF Germany Meet-Up

Back at the ranch, I was trying to look at Corinna, but my focus seemed to be elsewhere

tpfg-144.jpg

Sky busied himself with reviewing the mornings catch

tpfg-145.jpg

and Jeanne just relaxed and looked beautiful in the early afternoon sun

tpfg-146.jpg

A light lunch was enjoyed by all (along with a beer or two)

tpfg-148.jpg

"Lets go to the animal park!" said Corinna, Sky could hardly contain himself!

tpfg-149.jpg

Jeff donned his cap with uber long peak as it might rain and he could shelter his camera and the TPF crew underneath it if the weather situation turned bad

tpfg-150.jpg

Once at the park, Hertz had an alien moment and Jeanne looked on waiting for the blood to start pouring out

tpfg-153.jpg

Yes Sky, it's the park and we can go in - honest!

tpfg-154.jpg

Once safely inside the park surounded by rare breeds, Christiane took on an entirely new look

tpfg-155.jpg

Emboldened after the Alien failed to break wind never mind break out of his stomach, Hertz celebrated by taking a photograph

tpfg-157.jpg

Daan started to stalk old people, but I think they spotted him, and the words I heard were "c'mon dear, there's a nutter with a camera sneaking up on us" and they promptly legged it...

tpfg-158.jpg

Sandie and Corinna decided that walking around wasn't all that, and settled down to have a little swing

tpfg-159.jpg

After a while swinging to and fro, Sandie realised that she hadn't taken her seasickness pills. Fealing a little queazy, she held onto the chain for dearlife whilst Corinna - who was very nautically experienced having been on a cross channel ferry when she was 16 and a half, managed to keep a smile on her face through the rough bits.

tpfg-160.jpg

After running round and round the park in his excitement, Sky finally collapsed on a sun bed and had an afternoon nap

tpfg-161.jpg

Whilst waiting for Sky to wake up, Daan and Alex went to inspect the decking, although Alex was really trying to lure an unsuspecting photographer into his viewfinder. Being shy, I his behind the fence but managed to catch him watching. Daan meanwhile was so impressed with the tongue and groove, that he is going to build some decking of his own when he gets back to Holland - he need to be careful that the government doesn't declare it as reclaimed land and build a town on it!

tpfg-163.jpg

At this point, Hertz farted and Chris bore the brunt of the blast - we did consider running over to see if he was alright, but with stuff like that, tis normally better to sacrifice the victim for our own safety - plus it might have pitted our lenses!

tpfg-164.jpg

uh, great ones! keep them coming, lads (and lasses)!

Where are you guys at in Germany? Rhine-Rhur or Berlin, or where?

I'm an American, so excuse me if my geography is off. All I really know is that its a NORTHERN Germany meet, so no Stuttgart or Munchen (Munich for us English-speaking folk). Besides, if this was a Bavarian meet, you guys would be walking around with Lensbaby vision all the time (blurry eyes from too much beer... lol)

great pics every one. Gotta wait a bit for mine though. I didnt have anything to bring to the hotspot.
Im at the airport now and Sky just boarded. Probably gonna shoot some planes or something now, im almost out of time. Well, ill be back........with pictures :)
It was a great week, thanks you all for that :D

Where are you guys at in Germany? Rhine-Rhur or Berlin, or where?

I'm an American, so excuse me if my geography is off. All I really know is that its a NORTHERN Germany meet, so no Stuttgart or Munchen (Munich for us English-speaking folk). Besides, if this was a Bavarian meet, you guys would be walking around with Lensbaby vision all the time (blurry eyes from too much beer... lol)

We stayed in LaFoto's hometown of Lauenbrück, which is about halfway between Hamburg and Bremen. We had excursions to both cities earlier in the week. But right now I'm at the Hamburg airport waiting for my flight back home. I don't wanna go!

hehe, i saw you board your flight.
On a more serious note, someone just told me that i look very German..........WHATS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD??!!??
Luckely is just bought sushi and i can eat my sorows away.
And the Y is on a strange place on this keyboard, i just keep searching for it.

Haha, how creepy and cool ;-)

I'm in London now, waiting for my connecting flight which departs in 3 hours. I found a spot in the terminal that has an electrical outlet, but someone's using it right now *grrr*... As soon as he moves, though, I'm going to snipe. I need my laptop to entertain me for my flight!

Well, so far I've taken a little over 600 shots off the camera, still two cards to go though. This is sooo slow.... :confused:

You went for the sawn-off shotgun approach then... ;)

Anne-Marie said you'd mentioned a flickr site of yours - how do I find it?

The Party's Over, it's time to call it a day.
They've burst your pretty balloon and taken the moon away.

It's time to wind up the masquerade.
Just make your mind up the piper must be paid.

The Party's Over.The candles ficker and dim.
You danced and dreamed through the night,
it seemed to be right just being with him.

Now you must wake up, all dreams must end.
Take off your make up, The Party's Over.
It's all over, my friend.

Oh Tony :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

Most reactions

Back