Fireworks and Exploding Chairs - TPF Germany Meet-Up

^^^ But you got a good shot of the one in the older part of Lüneburg, by the church, didn't you? I remember seeing it on your LCD screen and it looked great. (Or is it buried in the thread too?)

Not sure, I looked thru my files but did not find any bike shots that seemed to be taken in the neighborhood of the church. But I did take several on the street near the restaurant where we had lunch. There was one scene with two bikes that caught eye. Took a few shots of them but only post one. Maybe that is what you recall.

Repost
large.jpg

New
large.jpg

Not sure, I looked thru my files but did not find any bike shots that seemed to be taken in the neighborhood of the church. But I did take several on the street near the restaurant where we had lunch.
Oh, sorry, I meant it was a manhole cover photo that you took on the street leading up to the church. The shot of the row-of-many-bikes was around the corner from the street where we had lunch (and on the same street as the tourist info office where they had the 3D mockup of the town outside on the sidewalk).

Those shots of the red bike by the sign are really nice!!

^^^ No I did not post that one. I think Sky may have posted a similar shot of the same cover and recall thinks his was better. So I passed on it, will give it a second try to night or tomorrow.

it is tonight now
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you guys are having so much fun back there. The fireworks, the cameras all wonderful shots. Is this a manhole cover? I like the first one.:thumbup:

Jeff, while it DID look a little funny when you focused on the manhole covers all the while WHEN you did it, the results tell me that it was very worth it! Looks good in both versions, colour and black&white. To me, the muted bronze colour looks even a tad better. Any more?

These are the last of my Gremany shots. Hope they look Ok some where edited on my new laptop the colour are different than my decktop
large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Anty suggested I add this info to this meet-up thread here, so - okay. I'll do.

If you open up Google Earth and let yourself be transported to "LAUENBRÜCK", and -given the fact your settings will show you all the photos ever uploaded to Panoramio and (when accepted) shown in Google Earth - you begin to see the little squares that indicate there's a photo there, all those that were taken by "Corinna2212" are mine. I added over 400 photos of the entire area to Panoramio (not only in Lauenbrück, but also in the wide area around towards Rotenburg and also towards Schneverdingen etc.). They were all accepted.

Those who have been to last year's North Germany Meet-Up might recognise one or the other place we've been to. Anty says she's quite enjoying them.

Yes, lots of beautiful shots of Lauenbrück, taken at different times of the year. They bring back fond memories of a fun meet-up!

I was a little surprised to see this pop back up, but I understand why now. Just whiled away an hour or so browsing round trying to see where we went - there were a few memories in there for sure, but none of the place everyone rented (the memories didn't include what it was called unfortunately).

how in Gods name can you forget a name like that.
And it does bring back great memories, that was an awesome meet-up. Hope for the people who go to the next one, will have the same amount of fun we had in Lauenbruck :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back