Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
717495632_ab7a43c5e1.jpg

718203634_5d704882f0.jpg

717494548_64de027801.jpg

717388154_d614e8f548.jpg

717383400_305f697473.jpg

717381828_bcb9529863.jpg

Fantastic. These are great and all the fireworks I seen this year (the gunfire is just about every night though). Incredible shots, great composition and colors. Thanks for the show!!

:thumbup::thumbup: Excellent work man. Very impressive shots.

thanks guys, you rock.

chicago - i set the focus to infinity, the iso at 100, the shutter speed to "bulb", and the aperture to f9 and just sat back with a cable release and tried to capture a few bursts, anywhere from 1-10 seconds, most at about 2 seconds.

thanks guys, you rock.

chicago - i set the focus to infinity, the iso at 100, the shutter speed to "bulb", and the aperture to f9 and just sat back with a cable release and tried to capture a few bursts, anywhere from 1-10 seconds, most at about 2 seconds.

nice. came out great. quick question. what exactly is "blub" for the shutter speed? I noticed that when I shoot but ddidnt know what it is.

"bulb" or "b" is typically used for shutter speeds greater than 30" or whatever your camera's longest shutter speed is, but it basically gives you control over how long you want the shutter to be open... typically used with a tripod and cable release. the term "bulb" comes from old school cameras that used an air-filled bulb that photographers would squeeze to open the shutter and release to close the shutter. that's my understanding anyway...

Theese are fabulous !! Love the reflections on the water :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Deano

where were they comming from, i feel like i'm missing some context... they look great and i like the reflection but it feels like they're just comming out of nowhere and i dont know if i like that or not

Great work. Last one is my favorite as well. One the ones with no reflection I think you could've zoomed in more and filled the frame with the burst.

"bulb" or "b" is typically used for shutter speeds greater than 30" or whatever your camera's longest shutter speed is, but it basically gives you control over how long you want the shutter to be open... typically used with a tripod and cable release. the term "bulb" comes from old school cameras that used an air-filled bulb that photographers would squeeze to open the shutter and release to close the shutter. that's my understanding anyway...

ah ok. thats what I was thinking. I need to get a remote for my camera

Excellent work! Thanks for the info on camera settings as well. Nicely done

ah ok. thats what I was thinking. I need to get a remote for my camera

I have a wireless remote instead of a cable release and it works the same way and its what I used for my fireworks. The only annoyance with that is that you have to hold it in front of the camera (not the lens of course) to get it to work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back