First 40D Pics :-D ( 4 pics )

Are you using the same lens you had on the 350D? Are these close to what you could get with the 350D, or is the 40D that much better?
Great shots...#4 my fav.

Yeah i guess... theses shots are with the 17-85mm IS USM lens which is better and sharper than the 350D kit lens, but by all means you can get these shots on a 350d my mate who came along with me took his one and got some pretty remarkable shots too :D

Wow! Just amazing!

Would you mind sending me high-res images? I'd REALLY like to see them!!

[email protected] if you don't mind. Thank you!

LOL!!!!! ok one it would probably take me a month of sundays to upload it to you and two - NO just plain NO! if you wish to purchase a Framed and Signed copy thats fine :mrgreen: but for now as i seem to be getting better and better with every shoot i take i dont think its safe to send my hi-res photos to anyone :D

just wanna protect my name is all - plus you can see the images on the forum fine my friend.

Mike.

Good For you Man, don't give em anything. Frankly I am getting fed up with seeing folks asking for high res copies or just copies for wall papers screen savers etc in posts. I mean it take some balls to ask for a handout. Atleast offer to purchase a copy damn.......

Now to the shots at hand very nice work perfect choice of shutter speed imo very dreamy. Keep posting them up , look forward to seeing them.

what kind of neutral density filter are you using on these?

All stunning. I really need to move. lol

Amazing photos!!!

Would you be willing to post one or two originals so I can see the changes you made in CS3?

I really want to learn how to use that to improve the photos more...vs. the layering/compositions I had used it for previously.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back