"First" Animal photos

Lunatick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I say first, I mean the first I have taken for the purpose of critique and self enjoyment, also the first animal photos I have done post production work on. I've been doing photography for a few years off and on, but post production is very new to me. Tell me what you think! (General critique more then welcomed!).

greenanole11111.jpg

Ducks11111.jpg

flysurfcroped111111.jpg

brownanole1111.jpg

Following shots were taken at a zoo, I had a 6 year old in company, so I couldn't exactly wait for the "right" shot, not to mention it was mid day, 95 degrees, and the animals weren't exactly frisky, here are a few I left with.

gazelle1111.jpg

giraffe11111.jpg

rhinopeeking1111.jpg

Thanks for looking!

The giraffe and the gazelle shots are awesome. I like the colors on the gazelle shot and the giraffe shot is a great personality profile. The bird shot looks cool too.

That bird photo at the seaside is my favourite of the series, as is the colour of the snake (no more surprises in this to anyone, are there?) ... goes well with the colour of whatever it is it is on!

The giraffe, well used to heat, one should assume, looks "95 degrees" all over in this one ... I really begin to feel it. Cool series.

Nice work. I really like the bird and the subtle colors of the bird that nicely matches the sea in the background. The hippo photo just does not fit with the rest of these lovely shots.

Most reactions

Back