TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
283a.jpg

Sony DSLR-A200
f/5.6
ISO 400

So my first attempt at a self portrait and my first attempt at using PhotoShop!!

Theres some noiseand the image itself looks blown out. You prolly could of done a little better with your selective coloring i think.

Face is very overexposed.... I hate to say it but when I first saw the picture I though it was Michael Jackson.

Face is very overexposed.... I hate to say it but when I first saw the picture I though it was Michael Jackson.
and then you realized it was a real nose?

..I'm not a fan of this image. It is blown out and I don't really like the selective coloring. I would have done something else with this and maybe changed up the lighting in the picture.

Maybe I could make some money as a MJ look a like!!!!!!

I like it.
I like the starkness.
I like the shapes and lines created.
Not a big fan of selective colring myself, but I think it looks ok here.
Good for you for experimentation and creativity. It doesn't always have to be a perfect exposure.

Yes but if the exposure was off, it would be nice to nail the focus properly.

Sorry, just not a fan of this image either. Blown out and grainy.

Was this by chance a very heavy crop of a larger photo?

I like it.
I like the starkness.
I like the shapes and lines created.
Not a big fan of selective colring myself, but I think it looks ok here.
Good for you for experimentation and creativity. It doesn't always have to be a perfect exposure.

that's what I was thinking. opinions are only subjective, who's to say, when being creative, the correct exposure, composition, etc... its an art. I do wonder what it would look like without the selective coloring though.

Yes but if the exposure was off, it would be nice to nail the focus properly.

Sorry, just not a fan of this image either. Blown out and grainy.

Was this by chance a very heavy crop of a larger photo?

I did crop this picture but only a small amount, I just thought I would experiment!

Most reactions

Back