First attempt at a storyboard

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like it when people make simple collages and post them online. I think I am going to start making some of these for engagement style portraits. Who else likes to do these?

Untitled-1.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Are these two separate collages? haha

They dont really go together.

I remember you saying how you wanted to get laid looking at the first pic and then below is a picture of someones kid?

But if they are two separate collages then they are really nice.

not sure i like the focus on the first guitar photo. are you promoting the guitar..?

Are these two separate collages? haha

They dont really go together.

I remember you saying how you wanted to get laid looking at the first pic and then below is a picture of someones kid?

But if they are two separate collages then they are really nice.

Lol, yes they are two separate collages. The woman is actually the mother to the boy, my wife and step-son.

not sure i like the focus on the first guitar photo. are you promoting the guitar..?

Nope, Just a different look.

I like the focus on the guitar, you can still tell it is the kid from the other pic right beside it

I like how you focus on the guitar, I plan on picking up a Macro Lens after I get my 10-20.

i make collage templates in ps...ive got about 20 made so far.

can we not place attachments here?

here r a few and they r just examples that u wont b able to use cause i cant attach the actual file on here....the first two the backgrounds are actually transparent but of course that could be changed...the others are examples of my decorative ones for personal use since the brushes used r not mine...

templ.jpg

template17.jpg

template12.jpg

template16.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back