First attempt at photoshop, critique please

mtnman2888

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, i just started playing around with photoshop yesterday and wow, what a complicated yet powerful program. Anyways, i ended up blending three seperate pictures together into one and although it took awhile i think it came out ok for a first shot. I am trying to design a picture for the front page of my website i'm building, although i don't think this one has the "wow" factor that i'm looking for. I need to have a great picture that will really impress people when they come to my site so if you have any suggestions on effects or things i can do with an image please feel free. Thanks.

HomePagePic.jpg

Your blending of the images needs some refining (that vertical white line to the left of centre; where the water overlaps the rock, bottom right) and the right image has a yellow cast that the left one doesn't, but the impact of the shot is very nice. Good composition.

Is that you in the shot, or John Malkovich? ;-)

Yeah i guess the picture on the left is out of place with the other two with it's lighter colors. I can put another picture in there and try to get one that is darker like the other two. By the way, feel free to do your own work to it if you feel like it. Thanks for all your input.

Could you post all the separete pictures that you used?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back