Tn Gizmo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Butterfly.jpg

17YearCicadaIV.jpg

SweetWilliam.jpg

I know these aren't very good photos but I don't have too many uploaded to Photobucket yet. I was mostly trying to figure out how to post photos to the forum. Feel free to C&C I already know they aren't very good and I can do better. I will appreciate any suggestions on how I can improve though as they may be something I haven't thought of. (I do have thick skin lol)
Richard

The main issue with these images is focus. Both 1 and 3 have the main subject very much out of focus as a result (I suspect) of not noticing where your camera was focusing. #2 isn't bad, but could be a little sharper.

Yeah, John is spot on. Try your hand at manual focusing with your lens. It will be a very valuable exercise for you.

1+ on the focusing issues, AF rarely does the job this close up. 2 is a nice shot though, I really like the DOF.

Thank you all so much, I will try useing manual focus, some of my problem may have been these were all handheld, I'm just getting into digital from 35mm so I'm still learning the camera as well. I do believe I have came to the right place to get the help I know I need. Thanks again and have a great day.
Richard

Focus issues for 1 & 3. 1 is grainy. 3 looks like the colors are oversaturated, but that could just be me.

Most reactions

Back