First Attempt at protrait photos

onefastvr6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A buddy of mine made it onto The Rebel Billionaire and he needed some shots. I think the following shot worked out best but I need some critique to make sure I get better not worse ;-) Thanks in Advance!

IMG_6463b.jpg

I like it.

I wonder about:
-fill flash - might have decreased the shadows near his eyes.

-is he holding his tie down? Must've been windy.

All in all a solid shot.

I agree with James about the flash...or maybe a reflector to lighten up his face. I love the pose and the fact that he's against so much sky. Do you have any other shots? I only ask because it would be interesting to see him more to the left of the frame with a bit more room between him and the edge, to emphasize that he's looking off in the distance. This is a really great shot! :thumbsup:

I think you are absolutely correct about the flash or maybe a golden hued reflector. I know that and I still didn't do it! DOH! I will try it again and see what I get ;-) Thanks for the comments!

Agree with the above. He's one of the guys on Rebel Billionaire??? I LOVE THAT SHOW! Richard Branson RULES! ladeeda...lets have tea on top of a hot air balloon...tell me that isn't cool. What's his name? I'll have to keep an eye out!

His name is Gabriel Baldinucci. He's a good friend of mine and he will be happy to know you like the show so much! Tell lots of people ;-)

Did you see him? I also got to take photos of Katrina from the Apprentice last night... To bad my flash photography skills are not worth a damn ;-)

onefastvr6 said:
Did you see him? I also got to take photos of Katrina from the Apprentice last night... To bad my flash photography skills are not worth a damn ;-)

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I really wanted to see this picture!!!!

onefastvr6, where did you go!!! If you read this, can I see the pic again? I've been ADDICTED to Rebel Billionare, and if I'm not mistaken, your friend is the one that made it almost to the very end, right?

Most reactions

Back