First attempt at self-portraits.

take a look around this forum.
one of the most common statements for people who use linking is "you'll get more views if you post the pics in the thread"
linking is not encouraged. people want to see the images right in the thread.
the reaction was not mean...just honest.
id look at the images if they were here.
nate and annamas are right on.

i just think it would be a lot kinder to point out the mistake and then go have a look at the photos anyway. makes things a lot more pleasant.
the first time i posted some photos here i didn't number them, and some people told me to do so, because that's the rule, and then they critiqued my photos anyway. i'm new here and if they refused to tell me what they thought about my shots i probably would have left with sour feelings.
i'm for being nice and making people feel welcome. and this is the last time i'm going to post in this thread because i've already been rude enoughtowards mrcrassic by flooding it with my personal opinions on certain people's actions

i just think it would be a lot kinder to point out the mistake and then go have a look at the photos anyway. makes things a lot more pleasant.
the first time i posted some photos here i didn't number them, and some people told me to do so, because that's the rule, and then they critiqued my photos anyway. i'm new here and if they refused to tell me what they thought about my shots i probably would have left with sour feelings.
i'm for being nice and making people feel welcome. and this is the last time i'm going to post in this thread because i've already been rude enoughtowards mrcrassic by flooding it with my personal opinions on certain people's actions

You know what IS kind? The fact that we even took the time to tell him why he wasn't getting many comments and what he could do to get more comments in the future. It would have been much less kind to have just ignored the thread and let him continue to post links with never getting any comments.

Good luck with your thin skin in the future....geez sometimes people get their feelings hurt so easily it's ridiculous. I'd love to see what you act like after somebody does something truly rude like cutting you off in traffic...

the only reason i even replied is because you copletely misunderstood my point. i didn't say don't point out the rules, but actually 'punishing' the person and refusing to go see the photos is just plain mean. just say: 'next time remember to post the pics instead of linking them.' and then go take a look anyways
and lay off the rude comments. you don't know me so i doubt that from two or three posts in a thread you can even have the slightest idea about what kind of person i may or may not be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back