Canon 1d MIIn, Sigma 8mm fish, tweaked and cropped in PS

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/jjarboe1/image/66377682/large.jpg

large.jpg

the angles you have looks like you were just standing there snapping away at them. For the wide angle you want to get on the ground.

1 and 2 i cant tell what they are doing. is it a tail ollie off the table?

3 try and get him higher up

4 if hes actually able to do a grind you anna get that not the half way into it

5 is just a manual, maybe if it was clear the distance he was going to manual, but otherwise manuals make for dull pictures

6 whats he doing just an ollie?

so maybe next time try and get some slaters that are a bit better, the timing more on, and lower angles. or climp up onto somehting with a telephoto

#2 is a great shot as far as lighting and composition goes but you need to get them at a better moment. Try a sequence that might help to get the critical moment in whatever trick the skater is trying to do.

Props. Nice Pics. Looks like a BA Time.. Where abouts u Snap them At.. U Could really clean those pics up in Photoshop if you wanted. But Other then That. Great Shots.

The fifth one rocks. love the composition.

Hfry said:
-- Where abouts u Snap them At.. ---
All but #6 where about 3 to 4 feet, the 8mm fish seem very soft me, I’ve be trying to make myself use it more, but have not real happy with it, with my 20-40 would have be better.

DeepSpring I’m not familiar with terms for the different moves or their difficulty levels. I am a photographer. As for #4 he did not land it.

Also I don’t know how good or bad these guys are. I shot these at a wakeboard center at a park in my area, the lightning horns when off and regulars where hangout for the all clear, It never came. The park does has skate area but it seem to be more young kid

#s 2 & 5 are my fav’s, with #5 I played with shadows & highlights a lot, #2 tweaked the levels some and then use PS polarizer filter

Thanks for Looking

Most reactions

New Topics

Back