First automotive shots \o/

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i was out late last night, so me and my shooting partner drove to the top of the local shopping centers parking garage (kent station, Washington State)
And after taking some photos of the street i deceided to glam up his little acord. Tell me what ya think.

NightShoot-10-Edit.jpg

NightShoot-11-Edit.jpg

I like the second shot more than the first. It is more interesting with all the glares against the paint. I don't really like the light coming through the back and front windshield on the first one. I think its just a little to bright and distracting. Nice job of taking a boring car and making it nice though!

In future reference. You don't need to chop a car apart in photos unless you are doing a detailed shot, Say of a wheel or of an emblem. Something specific.

Other than that.. They are decent shots.. The glare on the first one is pretty bad... the light coming through the window that is.

In future reference. You don't need to chop a car apart in photos unless you are doing a detailed shot, Say of a wheel or of an emblem. Something specific.

Other than that.. They are decent shots.. The glare on the first one is pretty bad... the light coming through the window that is.

Thanks for the feedback!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back