First B&W post

xs400

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xsrider.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would appreciate C&C on the pic below. It's the Hyatt Hotel in San Francisco. Thanks in advance.

hyattbw1.jpg

Oh very nice, I like it.

i really like the angle you shot it from but i feel it's a little too gray overall.

I like it a lot, but the upper left corner leaves much to be desired. I want to say something like I want some closure. I can't figure out what that part of the building is like, or why it's missing. It just sorta trails off. Does that make any sense? I really had to put on my critic face to notice it, though. It is a very nice shot.

I like it a lot, but the upper left corner leaves much to be desired. I want to say something like I want some closure. I can't figure out what that part of the building is like, or why it's missing. It just sorta trails off. Does that make any sense? I really had to put on my critic face to notice it, though. It is a very nice shot.

You are correct about the left corner, I will remember your comment for future shots. Thanks.

great repetition. very nice, i like it a lot. great repetition. nice lighting. great repetition. and nice composition oh and great repetition.

Great lines! I saw a similar building in a video tutorial recently that really pushed the contrast between the light facade of the building and the dark edges of the windows, etc. I think the effect would look really good on your building too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back