TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is my first
P8022972-1.jpg

and second
P6202263.jpg

any feedback you give would be appreciated.

I like the hand.. a babys i persume. Its a great shot.. however if you wanted to try something different.. i think with baby hands/feet its cool to try posing them next to something larger to give the viewer a better perspective...i.e baby hands in dads hand.. or baby feet being held by adult hands..etc. just a thought..but i think the shot is great..good depth of field

I think everyone looks good in bw!

Your first pic is very imaginative and you've only lost a little bit of detail in the jeans of both people. Maybe if you had've moved around or moved the couple around you might have got a better proportioned silhouette. :eek:)

You have beautiful clear lines, detail and focus on the baby's hand, complete with little chipped nails! I've seen some fabulous baby pics lately that are of the whole baby with only the hand in focus or only the feet in focus and the rest of baby is completely out of focus. You get a sense of the whole by only really seeing the part.

Can I ask how you are converting to bw or are you taking your pics bw in camera?

Most reactions

Back