Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
xmas038-3.jpg

2)
xmas042-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I see what you mean about the right/left being unbalanced in darkness

Plus 1 to everything already said. (Although I think the WHOLE photo should be lifted our of underexposure, so that the snow is actually white, and not grey.)

Interesting cloud formations you got there... must have been really something to see in person!

They both look pretty underexposed to me, but I like 2 as is. #1 is just too dark for me...

#1 looks very familiar for some reason. I swear I've seen it before, but your join date isn't old enough (if I had seen it within the last two months I would have remembered you posting it)... It must just be very similar to something someone else has posted on here.

Last edited:
They both look pretty underexposed to me, but I like 2 as is. #1 is just too dark for me...

#1 looks very familiar for some reason. I swear I've seen it before, but your join date isn't old enough (if I had seen it within the last two months I would have remembered you posting it)... It must just be very similar to something someone else has posted on here.

Yea, the B&W was done just with photobuckets editing tools, so that may be part of the problem. And thats odd, I just took that one on my way back from Pennsylvania. If you find the other, lmk.

#2 doesnt look sharp at all to me, especially around the edges

#2 doesnt look sharp at all to me, especially around the edges

I tried experimenting with the blur tool in order to shift more focus to the trees in the middle. If it doesnt work, it can easily be undone.

Looks fine how it is.

...I don't know, but to me it was pretty obvious that it wasn't intended to be sharp (that kind of blur doesn't happen on accident).

It looks kinda eerie, sharpness would take that away.

Last edited:
Looks fine how it is.

...I don't know, but to me it was pretty obvious that it wasn't intended to be sharp (that kind of blur doesn't happen on accident).

It looks kinda eerie, sharpness would take that away.

Thats really what I was going for, glad it does show through :thumbup:

The blur makes Photo #2. Nice! And after you lighten #1 a tad (especially the right side), I think it would benefit from a similar kind of blurring. You've got some mystery going for you here, and selective blurring can really enhance that.

Well... I think the mammatus clouds in #1 are interesting (but I'm a weather spotter).

#2 I think is a nice image. Sort of melancholy to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back