First B800 shoot C&C Please

mbkPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some of the images from my first shoot with the B800, the subject is my now blind son lol, just kidding I didn't take toooooo many ;)

I didn't feel like breaking out the seamless paper so the background doesnt go well but I'm looking mainly for C&C on the lighting/colors/framing. I'm still waiting for my whibal card so this is all auto WB. It was a bit blown out so I toned it down a bit.

1 B800 used left of camera with shoot thru umbrella, camera was f8, 1/125, 200iso. Thanks!

4269776181_e221e4efe1_o.jpg

4270784890_86c726d30e_o.jpg

4270040917_12747119b9_o.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just an amateur but I feel the lighting is good. Catchlights are even, and there is depth.

Thanks for the comments! I still have a lot to learn with the B800, it's different then what I'm used to.

Beautiful catchlight, lightings a bit flat, and pose is awkward even for a baby. But nice results for your first with the b800:)

2 and 3 are a bit hot. 1 is much better exposed.

I think both our babies (yours and my twins) are defective. They keep leaking from the mouth! :lol:

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. I think I need to calibrate my main monitor the brightness is a bit off on it. I'll be working on some new shots soon and have them up for CC.

I don't feel that your lighting is flat, especially for babies....but you do need to turn the power down. =) Cute littel guy!

Most reactions

Back