First Bloom

Patrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kylesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made some additions to our pond this year and this was the first bloom from one of the bog plants I added.

Lilly38x10Signed.jpg

I didn't think it was too bad for a 4MP Fuji S5100 I picked up for my wife just a week before.

Wow, I love it :)
The way the stem and pedals fade into the black background is quite nice, as well as a different and refreshing approach. Good shot

Thank-you.

I had some prints made up on Metalic paper and it looks even better.

BTW just recieved my Nikkor 18-70mm IF-ED Lens from B&H today. Can't wait to see just how much better it is than my old Sigma lens.

you forgot to chop out a little bit of the green background middle leaf about 1/3rd the way down from the top, other than that little bit of distraction its good

uuum, Like Wow !!! I hope you print it and put that in a frame, a good frame too. Thatz an awesome shot !

These flowers are just sooo beautiful!
I like how you treated this picture, making the colours really jump out. Patch up the speck of green that JeLeAk is pointing out and off you go to get it enlarged, framed and hung up on the wall!

I didn't think it was too bad for a 4MP Fuji S5100 I picked up for my wife just a week before.
You're putting it to good use. :biglaugh:

I'll agree with the others. It looks really good. Sort of floating. It stands out well. I can't see the green right now. I'll nose later when I can see more detail.

Most reactions

Back