First Bridal Shots Ever

ferny said:
****s sake, Jen! I'm going to confiscate your camera soon so I can catch up. You've moved forward with your abilities so fast it's hard to believe. Except I've seen it with my own eyes. You're one of those people who are very natural with the camera, it shows. You know the exact time to press the shutter just as much as you know how to compose a photograph.

I'm wondering if you should start selling some of your work or maybe offer yourself up to get paid to shoot. I'm thinking some of your shots on your site would look stunning on a wall in big print.

Aww thanks Ferny :hug::

man, jen, i agree with all the above...and with canon fan...these are the shots i would love to get but dont have the chance....really great...i think you have found another nitch for youself....i really love the little girl and the groomsman walking both heads down...great shot...

all of these i would be proud of and show off to anyone who would look....just magnificient!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job!!! (if i ever get married again, your so my chick!!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back