First Bridal Shots .......

you tell em. I quite liked the shots and the girl, at least she looked like a normal girl and not the tatted/pierced/dirty slag types which roam the streets in most towns nowadays. Keep up the good work.(Sincerely) H

I think no one here meant to be rude or insult the model she is a very nice looking girl and these are really good photos . by the way i like the dress (totally off the topic i know but it's cute).

When i looked at them earlier first thing i thought about some of the shots was they needed to show more dress because some she looked topless

If you people want to rip me a new a$$hole about MY shots and MY crops and MY post work, then that's fine. That's the purpose of posting.

However, cracks about the looks of the model is unjustified and plain rude. So, she has a gap between her teeth and EVERYONE that knows her is fully aware. If she had been born with only one arm, should I clone another because that would make her look perfectly normal..... a badger chewed off her foot as an infant, just add another one, right?

The fact that her skin "looks like an orange" is likely down to me in post. I have minimal experience with selective editing people shots. One or two of you actually helped in that regard, but to say she looks "gross" or "tacky" is an overstatement and pretty piss poor use of descriptive terms.

Stop being over sensitive, repost the photos.

p!nK

If you people want to rip me a new a$$hole about MY shots and MY crops and MY post work, then that's fine. That's the purpose of posting.

However, cracks about the looks of the model is unjustified and plain rude. So, she has a gap between her teeth and EVERYONE that knows her is fully aware. If she had been born with only one arm, should I clone another because that would make her look perfectly normal..... a badger chewed off her foot as an infant, just add another one, right?

The fact that her skin "looks like an orange" is likely down to me in post. I have minimal experience with selective editing people shots. One or two of you actually helped in that regard, but to say she looks "gross" or "tacky" is an overstatement and pretty piss poor use of descriptive terms.

Stop being over sensitive, repost the photos.

p!nK

Seriously. Everyone here is giving you advice. Some people believe in extreme touch up, some don't. Reading back, I don't think anyone was trying to be insulting to your model, they were just stating what they see and what THEY would have done with the photo/model. I understand some people may not say it in the nicest way, but they are not here to boost your models ego, they are here to shoot straight with the photographer. Is this model someone close to you? Wife, girlfriend, sister?? Because you are taking this very personal, when in fact you should be taking it in a professional manner. You are free to say that you completely disagree with the people telling you to touch her up, but to say that everyone is being rude and then take down your photo, is a bit extreme. Or state that you do NOT want any critiques on the models look in the original post, that you are only interested in the technical aspects of the picture ( exposure, color balance, composition etc. )

Please re-post the picture unless you would rather NOT get any assistance.

I appologize if I said anything to offend you. I said I would not fix the tooth, that is character, keep the tooth, it isnt bad anyways...
She is a very pretty girl, you can tell from er structure, but her makeup is not flattering at all (is that better??)
I would suggest you post the original picture and see what went wrong in post.
Now there are people I know that just cake on the makeup like this all the time, if she is one of them, that that is just that.... but if the over makeup is done by you in post, maybe we could tell you have to soften the look?

I believe you should apologize to everyone who posted before your outburst.

I didn't read anything insulting to the model. Some of the comments may seem over the top to you but they are common practice for some photogs. Whether you like or not. I wouldn't PP fix a gap in the teeth myself but a whole lot of photogs do it. And so do a lot of dentists.

Get your sensitivity in check.

The way I see my editing is this....

If it is something they normally have, keep it, unless they ASK you to edit it. Like great aunt Bertha's hairy nose mole, maybe they want that removed, maybe they dont, you have to ASK in a not insulting way, something like, how much editing would you like me to do?

If it is a zit or say dark eye circles, or a bruise, I would edit those.

I would most def. smooth the skin of the bride from the way the pictures are there.

Most reactions

Back