first C&C

Digital Dustin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I played around with this in photomatix a bit, I like the HDR look a lot.

4299243217_f1c9b537ce.jpg

Different people want different things out of HDR. I like HDR's that you can't really tell are HDR's. Well should I say, I like the HDR's that the average person can't look at and tell they were pp'ed. This isn't bad, but the sky has a lil' too much of that cartoon feel. HDR is a lil' different than pure photography because it is much more subjective on what is good so to each his own.

Different people want different things out of HDR. I like HDR's that you can't really tell are HDR's. Well should I say, I like the HDR's that the average person can't look at and tell they were pp'ed. This isn't bad, but the sky has a lil' too much of that cartoon feel. HDR is a lil' different than pure photography because it is much more subjective on what is good so to each his own.

I was trying to go for the subtle look but photomatix is a little confusing. It's gonna take me a few tries.

Looks like theres a purple an blue rainbow across the whole picture. Kinda like when you put a magnet up to a monitor. (P.S. dont try it.)

Too saturated and vibrant for me. Alotta C.A. in the edit.

Too saturated and vibrant for me. Alotta C.A. in the edit.

pardon my ignorance but what is C.A.?

Chromatic Aberration. (The color "fringing" separating the darker parts of the photo the the lighter parts. In your edit mostly inbetween the greens.) SrBiscuit beat me too it lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back