First child portraits! C&C please!

Luna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
I like them all.. but i'm a newbie.. #4 is mt fave.. it's so fun!

Wow, these are much improved from the last image that I saw you post!! Really great for SOOC!!!! Great job! The best I can offer right now is that to watch for cutting off limbs or hairlines, and watch your crop.

These will look fabulous post processed. You should make photoshop your friend.

GREAT work, I'm so impressed! :D

1 is cute, nice personality.

2 and 3 looked a little freaky- the fingers on the face make the lower part of his face look small or something (and he has a big forehead anyway). You clipped his head a bit on 2... I found that a little distracting.

I found 4 alarming, but funny. :)

5 was nice.

They're all exposed and processed really well. Nice colors and sharp.

Oh hey wow, look at that. Those new ones really pop. I kinda thought they were fine originally, but those do look great.

Looks like the first one maybe could be a TOUCH less red, but I doubt if you would notice if they weren't side by side with the others.

I really like 5, it's the best one in my opinion. Is number two and three one picture with different crop??? The crop in number two is weird because of the way you cut his foot off. I would crop it tighter or keep the crop in number 3.

I love #5,
I think your edited version does make him look a little red play with it a little more and you'll get it right..

Hi Luna
Those look great.
I'd try lowering the red in the midtones and possibly the blue or cyan in the shadows. They might benefit from some vingetting also.

Except for #2, 3 and 4, they're pretty good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back