First crack at a B&W: 'Water Bowl in the Sky' CC Please!

Over Exposed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I THINK it is okay. Onlt thing I'm not happy with is the tail leaving the frame. He is a mover and it's tough to get a sharp capture of him. CC much appreciated.

SamHumpbackBW.jpg

Much too dark, I think.

PS Did you do any sharpening in ps?

its a little to dark. But i dont think that the tale really maters to much. But good photo.

the dogs too dark, that tail doesn't bother me much, if it was lighter.. i woulda thought it was great

Much too dark, I think.

PS Did you do any sharpening in ps?

My pup is always pitch black in most pics. It's nearly impossible to get much detail from him without letting the rest of the shot become overblown. Sharpened at 15% and 5% respectively. Tried using shadow protection to help with sams dark profile but no dice. Any suggestions or tips on trying to work with this?

If anyone would like to try and edit, please feel free with this particular shot. :D

I did darken the shot though to try and create better contrast.

I like the pic but ya the dog is a little dark. Here is a quick attempt in lightroom using the fill light to bring the dog back a bit I then lowered the exposure for the rest of the picture.

dog1gb5.jpg

It's a pretty good shot and the title fits. I do like the lightened edit more, however.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back