First day with first SLR

Storky1980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
O.k so i have made the jump from point and click to SLR (Canon 1000D), these are just a few of the first pics while i play around and figure out what all the settings are for. Any helpful criticism or advice would be good, tips and trick etc
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0086.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0087.jpg
IMG_0117.jpg

First time with an slr? Wow! Nice job! Do you have it on full auto? Love the dog! Blurry but you will figure that out in a hurry...I like the "beach scene" the best...if you care to know. These are in Scotland?

very nice photos.. crisp and clean and awesome

The action in the dog one is sweet! Great job for the first day!

Haha thank you all very much, the beach one was actually the FIRST picture i took, so that's great to know it has a "seal of approval" now. And yes, they were all taken in Fraserburgh, a small town in N.E Scotland.

As for the buildings in the you mention Eventer, the Wynd Tower and Fraser Castle in the background are both important parts of the towns history and have important links to eachother, thats why i wanted them both in shot, unfortunately thats why i have ended up with those red tank things on the left too, they belong to a factory next door :meh:

I dont know how much of a difference those filters over the lenses make but maybe i should point out that the pictures were all taken without one since the Argos didn't have any :grumpy:
I shall try them again today

The dog is my fav!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back