018.jpg

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

014.jpg

009-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

006.jpg

wow... nice shots. I am considering this camera and this shows pretty well what it can do. Thanks for sharing

Your fountain at night and the following photo of the branch silhouetted in front of a sunset are pretty decent. And the balanced fill-flash of the plant/tree in front of sunset shows how smart the camera's light metering is! Keep at it--you seem to have potential.

The photo of the fountain is the best outta the bunch. WB is off but nothing a little post processing can't handle. I love my D3000 i've been using it a lot lately I dunno why because I have my D700. haha.

Your fountain at night and the following photo of the branch silhouetted in front of a sunset are pretty decent. And the balanced fill-flash of the plant/tree in front of sunset shows how smart the camera's light metering is! Keep at it--you seem to have potential.
am i the only one that found this post incredibly prenentious? get over yourself.

anyways to the OP- great shots! Hope to see more from you, and you'll only get better the more you get used to the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back