First DSLR!!! yeah!

Big

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
coffmanimages.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got it today! Canon 50D with Canon Speedlite 430EXII, 17-85mm 4-5.6 USM IS, 70-300mm 4-5.6 USM IS, and the 100mm 2.8 macro lens, 4gb card, backpack (which I might return to save some money and buy a cheaper one), and a set of filters. I LOVE my macro lens and I will post some pics when I get everything settled soon. I thought I made a huge mistake when I first started using the manual controls because they seemed so complicated but I realized you can swap from the top screen to the main screen (which is more user friendly). I quickly got the hang of it and can now take pictures much quicker.

Haha I'm workin on it guys!! I got home late yesterday and haven't been able to get some good shots. Also missed the sun on the flowers in my yard today too to be able to get some good ones! So mad! I hope tomorrow is nice. I'll show you the setup though!!
l_2ecee94a8c0b43ac8229e262df359bc3.jpg

Finally was able to go out and shoot some decent pictures. I've had to fight with timing and weather... Here are a few. Feel free to c&c (even though I'm in the wrong section) for it if you want. All were taken with my 100mm 2.8 Macro.
IMG_0128copy.jpg

IMG_0138copy.jpg

IMG_0141copy.jpg

Most reactions

Back